RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- MBL Jewellery is carefully handmade from the highest quality materials. Exchanges of
defective items (if we deem the problem to be a manufacturing fault and not as a result
of normal wear and tear) will be happily processed.
- Please note that MBL Jewellery does not accept returns on change-of-mind purchases.
So please choose carefully.
- Prior to sending an exchange or return, please send an email to
- Please return the items unworn, in their original condition in the MBL Jewellery
packaging in a suitable box.
- Tape the box securely.
- Ship the items using your chosen tracked, preferably insured* courier or postal service
My Bucket List Jewellery
PO BOX 2340
NELSONS BAY, NSW, 2315, AUSTRALIA
*We recommend using tracked and insured methods of delivery as MBL Jewellery is not liable for return packages that are lost or damaged during transfer.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
- Buyers are responsible for return costs. If the item is not returned in its original
condition and packaging the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. As most of our
jewellery is custom made there will be a 15% restocking fee and the original shipping
fee will not be refunded.
- If your item is shipped to the wrong address (due to your error) and is returned, you will
be sent an email, requesting the correct address and an invoice for the shipping rate
for it to be re-despatched.
30 DAY REFUND POLICY
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please return it within
30 days from the date of order. This warranty does not apply to goods which have been
worn or used, damaged after delivery or if any attempt have been made to alter the product.
12 MONTH WARRANTY
- MBL Jewellery is handmade from the highest quality materials and comes with a 12
month warranty against manufacturing faults on all pieces.
- Consumer guarantees under Australia Consumer laws apply.
- If properly cared for, your jewellery should provide many years of enjoyable wear.
- Please take care when storing your pieces given the fragile nature of certain
components such as clasps and earring hooks.
- When determining the course of action for a warranty return, multiple factors including
the age, material and general condition of the product are taken into account in
determining the validity of a warranty return.
- Depending on the issue we will either repair the item, replace it with the same product
or an alternative piece as agreed with the customer.
- This process can take up to 3-4 weeks
- If the product is found to not have a problem, you may be required to pay the shipping